Know your odds and your day’s luck by playing the 3D Animal Kingdom that lets you enjoy your slots from home. Just like other slot games, the rules are pretty easy. You need to hit a combo of matching symbols to win a prize. Understand the rules better by reading the following:
- You can bet on the animals or the double game. Choose from a total of 24 animals on the wheel. You will find four different animals – elephant, crocodile, panda and tiger.
- The odds vary in each round.
- You can win the color and the animal you have bet when the pointer points on it. The prize will be determined by the X odds from the bet on animals.
- The total wins of each round is equal to the animal bet wins + the double game wins.
- You can also bet on the double game wherein you bet on the red and black chicken at the top of your screen. The odds for this game are fixed in every round. Your odds will be multiplied by 2 when the black or red chicken wins or 8X when the result is a tie.
- If no one bet on the tie, the bets will be returned.
- If a player bet on the tie, the tie prize will go to that player and the bets of those who bet on the black or red chicken will get their bets back.
- Jackpot (JP) is randomly awarded. When the animal and color that you bet win, you will get both the corresponding prize and an additional prize. However, the JP will only be given away when you played it and the jackpot prize will be based on the amount of bet. The figures of JP after the decimal point are not counted. If there is at least one winner, their prizes will be based on the bet amount and JP ratio. It goes like this “Prize x ratio.” Example, bets from 1-10 has a jackpot of JP x 1%-10%. Refer to the odds table for a complete JP description.
Additional Exciting Rewards
- “Happy Time” sends out wins of betting on 1-11 lamps. The prize is determined by calculating the animal bet x the sum of the odds + wins from the double game.
- “Surprise Revolving Cup” wins you a prize by betting on any four animals of the same color. The winning color varies in each round. The win is determined by the bet on four animals of the same color x the sum of the odds + double game winning.
“Crazy Jump” earns you a prize by betting on an animal in three different colors. The winning animal varies per round. The prize is determined by the bet on 1 animal in three different colors x the sum of the odds + double game winning.